Site terms and conditions
- Haftkhan Restaurant is governed by the laws and regulations of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the law of e-commerce and consumer protection law, and the user is obligated to observe user-related laws and to avoid inclusion of any political, immoral, and contrary to social norms.
- When ordering, users are required to enter true information such as real name and surname, valid and accessible number, so the user is responsible for any inconsistency.
- All prices are in Toman and are announced by Haft khan Restaurant on the website and mobile app.
- The Final Bill will be displayed on the website at the time of the order, and the total amount will be paid online through the specified bank.
- 9% of VAT will be added to the final bill.
- The time allowed to send the food is approximate and there is a possibility to change.
- Haftkhan team strives to provide the highest and best quality, and send orders to the specified address by the user at the time of the registration of the order, and if the order is delivered for any reason (wrong address, need to be coordinated with the guard, etc.) does not have the required quality, it is the responsibility of the user.
- In case of cancellation, user must immediately call Haftkhan Restaurant, so that the paid money can be returned to his account within 48 Hours.
- When booking or ordering food, the user is obliged to read the entire contents and then approve them. In case of any problem and having any question, the relevant part should be informed.
Delivery: 09177878500- 09177878600
- Haftkhan Brand is registered in the Corporate Registration Office, the Industrial Property Office and is covered by the copyright law.
- All texts, photographs, graphic designs used are considered to be part of the property of the Golden Haftkhan Company, and any copying, publishing, displaying, rebuilding and transferring them without the consent of the owner is forbidden and prosecuted.
- Complaints, suggestions and criticisms are carefully tracked in Haftkhan, so you can directly be in touch with the Public Relations Department via this number 09177878900.